Effective Date: July 8, 2015
Information We Collect
We collect information about you directly from you, as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services. We may combine information automatically collected with other information that we have collected about you.
- Information We Collect Directly From You. We may collect certain information from you, such as your name, email address, address, and phone number if you Contact us through our Site. We will also collect any information that you otherwise provide to us, such any files you upload or comments that you provide.
- Information We Collect Automatically. We automatically collect information such as the following about your use of our Site or Services through cookies and other technologies: domain name; browser type; operating system type; pages or screens you view; links you click; IP address; when and the length of time you visit or use our Services; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information, including personal information, for the following purposes:
- Providing Our Services. To provide our Services to you and for other customer service purposes.
- Communicating with You. To communicate with you, including via email, about your use of our Services; to respond to your inquiries; to provide you with news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions; to contact you about products or information we think may interest you; and for other marketing, advertising, and promotional purposes.
- Analyzing Use of Our Services. To better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis; to respond to user desires and preferences; and for other research and analytical purposes.
- Complying with the Law. To comply with applicable legal obligations.
How We Disclose Your Information
We may your information that we collect about you, including personal information, with the following entities:
- Service Providers. We may disclose your information to our vendors, service providers, agents, or others who perform functions on our behalf.
We may also disclose your information that we collect about you, including personal information, in the following ways:
- Business Transfers. We may disclose your information to another entity if we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose your information in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may disclose aggregate or de-identified information about users for marketing, advertising, research, or similar purposes.
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
- Do Not Track. Our Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals, but we do not track your activities once you leave our Site. You may disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
- Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which are embedded invisibly on web pages. We or our service providers may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to track the activities of visitors to our Site, help us manage content, and compile statistics about usage of our Site. We or our service providers may also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our users, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
We have taken steps to help protect the information we collect about you from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your account by, among other things, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
You may modify the information that you have submitted by emailing us at email@example.com.
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to ten (10) business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about services you have requested or received from us.
Our Services are not designed for children under thirteen (13) years of age. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will promptly delete such information from our systems.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Site or Services, please contact us at
100 High Street, 28th Floor
Boston, MA 02110