- AMFI will collaborate closely with the federal labs to:
- ▪ Evaluate technologies to commercialize for both the public and private markets;
- ▪ License the best technologies into dedicated startups formed and funded by Allied Minds;
- ▪ Invest to further develop technologies at partner labs;
- ▪ Host sessions with scientists to identify new commercial applications.
AMFI will leverage the national presence and network of strategic partners to combine intellectual property with that of other leading R&D institutions, unlocking portfolio-wide synergies. There is tremendous upside in commercializing inventions originating from federal research institutions, and an aggregation of inventions across multiple federal research institutions can substantially enhance the commercial prospects of the technology.